We Are Going to Heaven

Wednesday, January 9, 2008


With a new year approaching, most people resolve to make changes for a brighter tomorrow. God's children, however, always look forward to the day when we will be able to meet our Heavenly Father and Mother again in the Kingdom of Heaven. This has, and always will be our resolution until the day approaches...


We were lost from heaven (Lk. 19:10), and have been awaiting the last coming of our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, who will gather his elect at the last day (Matt. 24:30). Although many oppose and hate us, we will press on to speed the coming of that day by gathering the rest of our brothers and sisters scattered throughout the world. Father Christ Ahnsahnghong will soon reveal the children of God who are in the world - but not of the world - and will also reveal the wicked who do evil in God's sight.


We want to thank our Heavenly Father for His coming to this world, and shedding the light of life to all of us who were fast asleep during His days of toil and suffering...


Let us not become weary, but continue to work while it is day!


God bless you all, family of Zion.

2 comments:

jinhwayi said...

I eagerly go back to heaven when I came from.
Before I met my Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, I don’t know where I came from and where I do have to go.
But by Grace of Father and Mother, they opened all the mysterious for me.
Thank you Father and Mother, please allow me to go back to the Kingdome of Heaven.

Unknown said...

God bless you~~~~~*^^*
wow~~
I'm a Korean but we are really heavenly brothers and sisters. Through your word, I come to know again.
I also look forward to the day when we will be able to meet our Heavenly Father and Mother and our brothers and sisters again in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Let's see again in Heaven, our home.
In korea, I will do my best to seek lost our brothers and sisters!
God bleess you*^^*