Tree of Life (4)- Ahnsahnghong!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden gives eternal life. However, God blocked the way to eat from the Tree of Life. Since the Tree of Life is a parable, then what is the reality of the Tree of Life in the New Testament that gives us eternal life?
When we read John 6"53-56 it reads, Jesus said to them, " I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I wil raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.Whoever, eats my flesh and drinks my blood, remains in me, and I in him.
In the Garden of Eden, the Tree of life gave us eternal life. Jesus Christ said 2000 years ago, Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I wil raise him up at the last day. The reality of the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden is Jesus Christ's body and blood. We receive His body and blood thru the precious feast of the Passover as mentioned in Matthew 26:17-19 and verses 26-27.
God blocked the way to the Tree of life and only He can unblock the way. In the New Testament, Jesus Christ said that if we eat his flesh and drink his blood thru the Passover we have eternal life. Then who is Jesus Christ?

0 comments: