Ahnsahgnhong - Man or God?

Thursday, November 1, 2007

When I first heard the name "Ahnsahnghong" in the Church of God I thought I was in a cult! Also, many people including friends and family tried to stop me from attending the church. However, I knew that everything that had been shown to me so far was in the Bible, and in every age people always denied God's existence. So I decided to wait and see, and study a little further to find out who Ahnsahnghong really was. This verse, among many, really caught my attention:

Rev. 7:2 "Then I saw another
angel coming up from the EAST, having the seal of the living God."

I think NO ONE can have God's seal except GOD HIMSELF. But who is this angel? When I first read this verse, I simply took it as an angel but then I remembered that God is represented in many different way in the Bible - including an angel! Also, since I speak spanish, I decided to look up this verse in the spanish Bible, and it says that an angel is coming from "el oriente", which means of oriental descent, or ASIA! ALSO: I looked on a world map to see what "east" meant to John (since according to chapter 1 in Revelation, he was on the island of Patmos, off of Greece). East of Patmos----->ASIA. And Isaiah spoke of a man coming from the EAST, from a "FAR-OFF LAND" meaning the farthest land mass east - KOREA!

Patmos Island (when John looked to the far east): South Korea
both are located on Earth: 37 degrees latitude (coincidence or God's proof?)







-------> (East means east of Patmos Island, right?)

Where most angels are coming from heaven, this one is coming from the East, or Asia. Then I realized that there are many verses speaking about God's last appearance in the East:

Is. 46:10 "I make know the end from the beginning...
from the EAST I summon...a man to fulfill my purpose."

Is. 41: 2 "Who has stirred up one from the EAST, calling him in righteousness to his service...I , the Lord...I am He."

So, the first thing that I realized is that He must come from the EAST, meaning He should have AN ASIAN NAME.


But I still wasn't CONVINCED. Who is AHNSAHNGHONG?

Although there is proof that Ahnsahnghong really existed, how could I truly believe him as God? I know that the Bible says that the angel will have the SEAL of the living God...but did Ahnsahnghong have the SEAL??? Where can I go for answers? The newspaper, the encyclopedia, the internet??? No. None of these could teach me about the "Seal of God", except the BIBLE:


Jn. 6:27 "Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man...On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

In this verse, Jesus has God' seal, so we must receive Jesus in us in order to receive the seal of God....but how can we receive Jesus in us?

Jn. 6:53 "Jesus said, I tell you the truth...whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

If Jesus remains in me, then that means I can receive the seal of God! But how can we eat his flesh and drink his blood? So many questions!!!! BUT I HAD TO KNOW...IS AHNSAHNGHONG MAN OR GOD??


Matt. 26-17-19;26-28 "So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the PASSOVER."

On the night of the Passover, Jesus gave his disciples his body and blood and showed us how to be sealed by God.

When I found out that Ahnsahnghong had brought back the Passover which had been abolished by the Nicean Council in 325AD by Constantine, I knew he was the ANGEL from the EAST who had come to SEAL the 144,000 servants of God! AND NO WONDER WHY he had to come back...God's laws were all CHANGED by MAN!!! Everything started to make sense, one by one...

So, if Ahnsahnghong was just a man and not God, he could have never brought the Seal of God. Only God Himself could do this.

So, amidst much skepticism and doubt, I stopped listening to people and started to open my eyes to the Word of God, and realized that GOD NEVER APPEARS IN THE WAY WHICH WE EXPECT!!

3 comments:

Le0511 said...

Wow, indeed we all have the same mind. We want to be sure of who our God really is, not to deny him but because this is our salvation. I believed in Bible and in prophecies, but when I saw the prophecies being fulfilled by one being, could I really deny? Bible prophesied, AhnSahngHong fulfilled. Bible said Christ would do it, Ahnsahnghong did it. After much biblical proof, He is the Christ, Christ AhnSahngHong. How else could I follow God if not through the bible?..Surely, God has come.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

You know I always wondered that too because every time I thought east I thought it meant east of America. But that doesn't make sense isaiah the prophet wrote that while in israel so east can't be Israel. It would have to be east from israel. So it can't be talking about his first coming. That was definetely something to think about...

CherubAngel said...

I also felt a little unconfortable when I heard the name of AhnSahngHong..But i remember that 2,000 years ago people laughed at the name of Jesus and thought it was crazy...but the disciples followed him because they knew he was the only one who gave eternal life through the Passover..Nowadays it is Christ AhnSahngHong who brought us not only eternal life but the seal of God. Thank Christ AhnSahngHong!