THE WORLD HATES THE DISCIPLES (OF CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG)

Monday, November 12, 2007

It disturbs me to hear what is being said about the Church of God..."cult" and "heresy." Actually, when I first started attending Bible study, I was almost influenced by it but then I remembered how they treated Jesus Christ when He was on earth. Most people mocked and persecuted Him and His followers, even going as far as to accusing Him of blasphemy and later crucifying Him. The most interesting fact I found is that in every age God's followers have been attacked because of His name, and since I question the word of men, I thought to compare what is happening now with what has happened throughout the scriptures regarding this matter:

THE AGE OF THE FATHER: JEREMIAH & JEHOVAH

Jeremiah's Complaint - Jer. 20:7~

7 O LORD, you deceived [
b] me, and I was deceived [c] ;you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.
8 Whenever I speak...the word of the LORD has brought me insult and reproach all day long.
9 But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name,"...I cannot.
10 I hear many whispering, "Terror on every side! Report him! Let's report him!" All my friends are waiting for me to slip, saying, "Perhaps he will be deceived; then we will prevail over him and take our revenge on him."

THE AGE OF THE SON: THE DISCIPLES & JESUS

The World Hates the Disciples - Jn. 15:18

18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first...Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.'[b] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.

THE LAST AGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
-Ecclesiastes 1:9



I realized that in every age, God's true followers have been persecuted, mocked, and called names such as 'heretic' and 'cult.'




  • In the age of the Father, Jehovah's followers were persecuted
    because of God's name - as was Jeremiah.



  • In the age of the Son, the disciples were also mistreated
    because of the name Christ.



  • In the age of the Holy Spirit (the last age), God's disciples will also be mocked, persecuted, and accused of being heretic because of the name of God.

All these things I considered as I decided to continue studying the Bible and ignore the hateful claims on the Internet, mocking the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong.


So far, ALL EVIDENCE in the Bible points to Christ Ahnsahnghong as the Second Coming of Christ.


Besides, I think I have a good grasp of the English language, and it very clearly says that JESUS WILL APPEAR WITH A NEW NAME (Rev. 3:11), just like He did at His first coming. But of course, as in every age, many will fight against the word of God and His faithful followers. And sure enough, history always repeats itself.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

God said, "What was will be done again, there is nothing new under the sun." Hang in there, people will soon realize that Christ Ahnsahnghong is true second coming Christ.

CherubAngel said...

I just recently studied the Savior of Each age and learned this also. Even the fact that the name of Christ AhnsahngHong is persecuted, is Bible prophecy. But His teachings are the same as Jehovah's 3500 years ago and the same as Jesus Christs 2000 years ago. And it cant be any clearer that Jesus said he would come with a new name in the Holy Spirit age. I am so glad that Father Christ AhnSahngHong has opened my eyes to see this.

Kimberli said...

It also upsets me to hear everything that people are saying, without knowledge of the scriptures, about Christ Ahnsahnghong. Another verse that shows how nonbelievers will mock the God and Gods children is Galatians 4:29--"At that time the son born in the ordinary way (Ishmael) persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit (Isaac). IT IS THE SAME NOW." Since we have our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, the Free Woman, they hate us. I cannot let it hinder me because I remember, they hated Christ first...

AC1981 said...

i can't believe peole act in that kind of way. but trough that situation, we can understand that church of God is the true church and Christ Ahnsahnghong is God himself

Blossoms of Life said...

That's so true. Ever since I started telling my family and friends about the new name of Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong, I just get mocked and ridiculed like Jeremiah when he believed in the name of Jehovah. That's how I know true God is here in the Church of God World Mission Society. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE PERSECUTED BECAUSE OF RIGHTOUSNESS. FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. (Matt 5:10)

Le0511 said...

NEW NAME! Oh man, how did people pass elementary school? New name, so it is impossible to always be "Jesus". No problem, those who were troubled then are now rejoicing day after day, its worth it. An hour of trouble for an eternal happiness. AhnSahngHong is Christ!

AC1981 said...

many people try to convince me about all the staff that is going in the internet that blasphemy about Christ Ahnsahnghong. how can i believe something like that. only the bible can testifies whether He is God or not.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

" Judge for yourselves whether it is right in Gods sight to obey you rather than God. For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."Acts. 4:19-20
We have heard and seen too much we cannot help but testify about our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong even if the world persecutes us.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.