The TRUTH..... Our souls

Thursday, September 10, 2009

In my last blog, I mentioned about the TELEPHONE game. Thru this game, I realized that GOD's message,which never changes, is seen, read and proclaimed about directly from the Bible. So far, I have learned the Truth about the Sabbath day>Saturday>7th day. In the Bible, it is the true day of worship where God gives rest, blessings, hoiliness and a sign between us and Him. Another truth I want to share is about a secret. When I was little, I would always ask my friends, Can you keep a secret? Most of the time, though, the secret was revealed. Thank GOD that the secret I will be sharing with you was revealed due to God's boundless mercy.
Have you ever pondered at one point in your life why do we dwell on this earth? Why is there so much pain, trouble and sorrow? Why, no matter how much prestige, power and fame someone may have in this world, it's still not enough to attain true and complete happiness? In order to fully understand the why's in this world, God wants us to understand the existance of our souls. Sure, we have a physical existance but there is one other element that makes up our true essence- thru God's words, let's have a careful study about our souls...

0 comments: